DAIP Update in progress....

It took quite a while, but soon the new update of the Dzogchen Atiyoga Info Page will be ready... Well, summer has begun, and I'm quite busy right now - studying, practicing, practicing, studying, and enjoying the sun.... Lately I'm very much into the Bön teachings, and currently I'm studying Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche's book "Wonders of the Natural Mind" - a really wonderful book. In October, Lopön Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche and Khenpo Yungdrung Rinpoche will give teachings on the Zhang Zhung Nyan Gyüd only 100 miles away from my hometown, and I'm very much looking forward to attend this retreat - that's why I'm in the "preparing phase" now.... Anyway, I hope that the next update will be online by the end of the month, and it will include a complete new section dedicated especially to the Bön tradition of Dzogchen :-)

No comments: